One of the requirements for Draftsight Enterprise license is it needs to be added into SolidNetwork License Manager (SNL).
This comes in handy to borrow Draftsight license if the user already has SOLIDWORKS Network installed.
The steps below will show you how to borrow the Draftsight license if SOLIDWORKS hasn’t installed in the client’s PC.
1. On the client’s PC, locate to
C:\Program Files\Dassault Systemes\DraftSight\bin\setup\i386
2. Open swlmwiz.exe.
3. SOLIDWORKS SolidNetwork License Manager will be open. Go to ‘License Borrowing’ tab.
4. Next, select Draftsight license.
5. Set the end date of borrow.
6. Then click Borrow.
7. The Draftsight license has been borrowed. Then click OK.