The symptom is with error message as below:
Error: “Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Web,Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.” when trying to download Act!
One possibility that might cause this happen is missing or damaged Microsoft .NET Framework 4 files. Therefore, a repair need to be done.
Repair Microsoft .NET 4 Framework:
- Click on the Start button
- Go to Control Panel
- Select Programs and Features (Add/Remove Programs for Windows)
- From the program list first select Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended and click uninstall/change.
- Click Repair and click OK.
- After finish, restart the computer.
- Open program and do testing.