Tags are keywords you add to SOLIDWORKS documents and features to make them easier to filter and search.
- To aid in filtering the FeatureManager tree, add tags to selected features in the graphics area.
- To facilitate searching, add tags to selected documents:
- On the File Explorer tab of the task pane
- In the File Explorer pane in SOLIDWORKS Explorer
To add a tag:
- Do one of the following:
- In the graphics area, select a feature.
- Click the File Explorer tab of the Task pane and select a SOLIDWORKS document.
- In the status bar, click Tags.
3. In the Tags box, click to display a list of tags that are already in use.